Join us for the first of our indoor winter clinics! Please note this is event is free and open to all, and that you do not need your bikes.
You WILL want to bring your favorite winter and night-riding gear to show off at our fashion show/ show-and-tell!
Please register in advance here
Francis Gregory Library
3660 Alabama Ave SE
Washington, DC 20020
November 3, 20122:00 - 4:00pm
Closest Metro: Naylor Road (Green Line)
- This clinic is for riders of ALL levels
- Bikes are not necessary
- Bring your favorite winter or night-riding gear for show and tell
- Childcare is not provided
- This event is free and open to the public
Join us Saturday for our monthly group ride for riders of all levels. We will follow the river and ride both sides of the scenic Anacostia Riverwalk Trail in DC.
Meet up point is the Stadium-Armory Metro (Blue/Yellow) at the Independence Ave exit (closest to the Armory). We’ll leave at 9:15am and ride by RFK Stadium to catch the trail. We’ll pass by Yards Park and Nationals Stadium, cross the Frederick Douglass Bridge, ride through Anacostia Park, and cross over the Sousa Bridge before heading back to RFK.
The ride will take approximately 45 - 60 minutes to complete the loop with the option of a second loop for intermediate and advanced riders. More details:
- This is a NO DROP ride
- ALL LEVELS are welcome
- HELMETS are required
- Route includes some narrow paths, hills, and on-road trails
- You are encouraged to bring WATERSee https://www.facebook.com/events/447438751957592/ to register in advance or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
6/25 Group Photo: Bike Clinic and Ride
Produced by Danielle Ricks, this video features some brief footage of our first bicycle clinic on the Metropolitan Branch Trail with the awesome guys from @BicycleSpace.